Monday, May 26, 2008

Meet Tony Rizzo




Anthony R. Rizzo

I met Tony in the spring of 2001 in San Antonio, Texas at an APICS event. We had met electronically several months prior and talked briefly on the phone. Nothing prepared me for the friendship that would evolve over the years.

To know Tony, is to learn how deeply he cares for the success and well being of his friends. To me, that is the ultimate definition of a businessman: one who cares about the person inside the corporate identity.

It was not then (or ever) a "publisher, contributor" relationship, although his contributions to my business magazine are beyond measure... like the time he diverted his flight to spend 24 hours in Chicago helping me and another business partner work on a new business model for the magazine.

When I discover someone that knows a lot more than I do in a particular field of interest, I seek them out. To pick through their brain with a fine tooth comb. And so it was with Tony Rizzo. He has taught me more about project management and creating share holder value than all the other gurus I call 'friend'.

I am pleased to hawk his talents... not just for a small piece of the action (but it does help support my motorcycle habit!), but for the results that he produces for my clients. Significant results. Beyond all expectations.

Need help getting your business projects back "in the black" and "on time, every time"?

Call me.

Allow me to introduce you to Tony Rizzo.


-ski

----
Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey
www.throughput.us
+1 330 432-3533

tag:
©2008 Throughput.us LLC. All rights reserved.